Saturday, March 28, 2009

GUN CRAZY (Part Five)

.
.
ever since the first time I laid eyes upon you
you don't know how hard it is to let you go
.
.
I gave you everything
I crawled to touch your hem
You, with your thousand angels
You, with your legion of saints
You, with the Will and the Blood
You, with the Power and the Glory
Everlasting Everything
.
.
everything
I gave you everything
.
.
I gave you my sister
to bear witness to her beauty
Did it make you bitter?
You put her in a cell
Was she such a challenge?
Was it such a race?
.
.
(Did it rake you when she said 'No'
as you bent to kiss her face?)
.
.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This series is awesome, Jason. Physically and emotionally moving.

Paul said...

I agree, it's incredibly powerful, feels like it is coming straight out the soul but still beautifully crafted. Fantastic.

Disturbed Stranger said...

Great build up...
very cleverly written.