Sunday, January 10, 2010

COMPUTER DOWN!


Hey - I forgot to post on here after I announced this on twitter - better get my priorities in order. Our computer went down, and went down hard (I'm writing this on a loaner). I temporarily lost all my writing and notes for STRANDED...the new twitter novel and all the other things I was working on. Luckily, the IT guy we've got has saved pretty much everything so next week I should be back up to speed on both the blog and twitter. Next up is a long poem I'm writing about quitting smoking. Ugh.

3 comments:

Maxine said...

Glad you're back. A NEW TWITTER NOVEL!!! You have no idea how much I'm smiling right now Jason. Big, like this: :)

Jason Gusmann said...

Alright! thanks, maxine - as happy as the new twitter novel made you, yr post made me twice as happy. serious.

Jason Gusmann said...

Maxine, don't worry. Stranded is kinda dead in the water but another older piece i've been reworking is gonna take its place in the next week or so. thanks, as always, for yr wonderful words.